| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 137 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 137 | I was trying to replace the head light on my 41', which may have 46' buckets on it. One of the 2 tension springs, for setting beam angle was broken, and I broke the other - pretty rusty. I ordered new ones from Jim Carter, but can't figure out how to get the old remnants off, or how the new might fasten to the base assembly. Anyone know where I can get a diagram, or can give me some insight. I don't want to take off the bucket if I don't have to. | | |
| |
| |