| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, ronsway, 1 invisible),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 401 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 401 | I'm changing out the whole rear end. I have a Dana 80 with disc brakes and the same bolt pattern as the original. It came out of a 2001 Chevy HD3500. It's got 4.63 gears.
I'll bet getting out on the road in your bus was awesome. | | |
| |
| |