The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Steelonsteel, Hotrod Lincoln), 136 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,261
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2
K
New Guy
New Guy
K Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2
Well, its been a long time since Dumont and I first shared our introduction story and a few pics with you. The 25th of March, 2008 to be exact. http://www.stovebolt.com/gallery/waddington_kent_1972.html

Now, many MANY MANY thousands of dollars and a few hundred hours later, we have our baby home. New color ('colour' for we Canadians), new interior, new sheet metal, OK, almost new everything.

What started out a rusty blue pig of a thing with a leaky rad, leaky floor, leady windshield, duct tape holding the seat together and a front end that was going to fall out from under it at any moment has become a bright red, rust-free testament to foolishness and a overdrawn bank account.

The only down-side is paying the final bill and having to put the truck away until Mother Nature releases us from the ice cold clutches of winter.

Hope you enjoy the photos.

Would I do it again? Yes! Would I do it again, soon? Absolutely not.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kentwaddington/?saved=1

Now Dumont can cruise the summer away without having to worry about his feet getting wet when he drives through puddles. NO... WAIT! No way he is driving that truck in the rain.

Last edited by J Lucas; 01/11/2010 3:08 AM.

1972 Chevrolet C-10 Fleetside 1/2-Ton

In the Stovebolt Gallery
More photos on Flickr
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Kent, well done my friend.... and this truck will last you the rest of your life if you take good care of it. Around my area I can recoup some of my money because I have an "Antique" tag on my truck adn will not have to pay taxes or road fee's or even get another license tag. Therefore each year I recoup some of my money. The way I figure it I only have to live another 75 years and I'll be even on the money. LOL

Now, get your sweeetie in the truck and crusie main street!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0