| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
191
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 | Any fire stovebolters know where I can find a set of whelen rota beam II lights for the back of my pumper? They are tough to find. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,107 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,107 | Try the siren guy in Arizona. He may have one or you can try the classifieds on the spamfaa site. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 15 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 15 | Try the "Wanted: Vintage and Collectible Equipment" section of www.elightbars.org or member dmathieu on that board.
Last edited by fyrboy; 12/29/2013 11:06 PM.
Jesus Christ said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6
| | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 | Thanks for the leads. I also found a couple leads on some local departments that have some boxes of old lights they took off apparatus over the years | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 | I believe the "siren guy in Arizona"(I seem to remember his name was John Dugan (sp?) has died. I could be wrong...but | | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 15 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 15 | John Dorgan's son, Joe, continued the business. I'm clueless as to why the link won't appear properly. www.sirenman.com
Last edited by fyrboy; 03/06/2014 2:01 PM.
Jesus Christ said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6
| | |
| |
| |