The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 231 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
Any fire stovebolters know where I can find a set of whelen rota beam II lights for the back of my pumper? They are tough to find.

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,107
5
'Bolter
'Bolter
5 Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,107
Try the siren guy in Arizona. He may have one or you can try the classifieds on the spamfaa site.

Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 15
F
'Bolter
'Bolter
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 15
Try the "Wanted: Vintage and Collectible Equipment" section of www.elightbars.org or member dmathieu on that board.

Last edited by fyrboy; 12/29/2013 11:06 PM.

Jesus Christ said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 323
Thanks for the leads. I also found a couple leads on some local departments that have some boxes of old lights they took off apparatus over the years

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602
V
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
V Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,602
I believe the "siren guy in Arizona"(I seem to remember his name was John Dugan (sp?) has died. I could be wrong...but


Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 15
F
'Bolter
'Bolter
F Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 15
John Dorgan's son, Joe, continued the business. I'm clueless as to why the link won't appear properly. www.sirenman.com

Last edited by fyrboy; 03/06/2014 2:01 PM.

Jesus Christ said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

Moderated by  69Cuda 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0