| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 23 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 23 | I've looked at a lot of antique autos and have never seen a turn signal switch like this before. It has 3 buttons, one for Left, Right and the top one is to cancel. The Left and Right buttons lock down. Has anyone ever seen one like this? Is this original to my '55? http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/...CB-5837-000009D186923B9A_zps4ac85e26.jpg | | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 1,384 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 1,384 | If you clean the paint off the top you will see the KD Lamps name and model number.
It was an after market item but could have been dealer installed. | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | I've never seen one either. I'd clean it up and use it. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 23 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 23 | I was going to. The buttons work as they should, so I think it will be fine. | | |
| |
| |