| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,344 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 667 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 667 | Sweet! and Welcome back. Gotta' love them Skoolies! Very trick wheels and gearing, what's next? | | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy 55chevyschoolbus, I am wondering why there are no wheel hand holes visible on the rear wheels? | | | | | Joined: May 2012 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2012 Posts: 23 | Tango.....next up I am going to make custom bomber seats and the storage boxes over the wheel wells. 3b there are no hand holes I had the wheels made that way... they are custom made direct bolt on 22.5" | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 | Are those wheels going to trap lots of heat and potentially over heat the brakes? | | | | | Joined: May 2012 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2012 Posts: 23 | I don't see heat dissipation a problem. | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | For others looking for custom made wheels, would they have cut hand holes if you asked? | | | | | Joined: May 2012 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2012 Posts: 23 | Grigg.. Yes he would have put the hand holes if I wanted them, So I'm sure he would if asked to do so. Dan basically makes 19.5" wheels so these were a special build. | | |
| |
| |