| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 4 | I am looking for a original k10/20 that I can restore I have a solid AZ body just need everything under it any help would be great Thanks Tony | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 189 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 189 | Tony, i have a 60-62 GMC 4x4 frame(still has the body on it). [email protected] or call (719)250-5057 | | |
| |
| |