| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MickeyP, JW51, Gdads51, moparguy, Robert Crandall, Charles in CA, 1 invisible),
213
guests, and
7
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,152 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#96256 07/09/2006 4:31 AM | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 9 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 9 | I am using a stainless steel wire loom between my door and the "A" post to route wires for my power windows and locks. Can anyone tell me where the best location to mount the wire loom woud be? If I try to mount it in the center of the door opening the angle between the post and the door is too severe. It looks like the only place I might be able to mount the loom is at the very bottom of the door and post. Any suggestions? | | |
#96257 07/09/2006 1:28 PM | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 687 | Before you attempt any install go look at the sliding side door on a mini van (chrysler or Dodge) with electric door locks. I have always wanted to do this on a vehicle. Just don't have one to do it to yet. They have point style connectors that disconnect when the door is open and reconnect when closed. No wiring to worry about sliding back and forth in the door jamb.
I didn't do it, no one saw me do it, you can't prove anything! "Bart Simpson" | | |
#96258 07/10/2006 11:45 PM | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 31 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 31 | Yep, I used these on my doors w/electric windows. Dakota Digital Magnum Shooters | | |
| |
| |