The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Hanks custodian, Ponchogl, Wayne67vert, 1 invisible), 175 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,139
Members48,435
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#96253 07/08/2006 10:53 PM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 586
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 586
I have a signal stat 900 Sigflare turn signal and I can't find anything on it. I've seen the 800 and 900 diagrams, but my unit has 10 WIRES.
Here are the colors: yellow,green,red,blue,grey,grey and black,red and black,white,black,white and green.
I think I know where most of them go. Its the white ones that throw me. Cecil........

#96254 07/08/2006 11:18 PM
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,708
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,708
Cecil,

I just looked at Cletis' article in Tech-Tips. Using your VOM and the charts he has layed out, you should be able to dissect this unit.

Stuart

#96255 07/09/2006 2:33 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 687
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 687
Wish I had kept the diagram and instruction on the one i insalled for a freind. Sorry with out it in my hand I can't help.
Here is a tip, If you dont have continiuity tester you can hook up a flash light battery (low voltage) to make things work and test it with a test lamp or volt meter. That way you don't burn stuff up.


I didn't do it, no one saw me do it, you can't prove anything! "Bart Simpson"

Moderated by  Jon G, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0