The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (TUTS 59, HandyAndy, Otto Skorzeny, Paul_WNC, 3B, 2 invisible), 66 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,082
Posts1,056,324
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
P
Moderated
Moderated
P Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
I have been poking around in the forum looking for info on reinstalling air conditioning in my 1970 c20. The previous owner took the air conditiong system off the truck. I have found suppliers for a complete system online. Cost around 1500.00 for the entire system.

I was hoping there might be an entire thread on this forum regarding installing air conditioning but I cant find one. Am I just not good at doing a search.

Can anyone point me toward good info on installing air back into my 1970 c20?

Paul

Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3
M
New Guy
New Guy
M Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0