| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,331 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 1 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 1 | I have been poking around in the forum looking for info on reinstalling air conditioning in my 1970 c20. The previous owner took the air conditiong system off the truck. I have found suppliers for a complete system online. Cost around 1500.00 for the entire system.
I was hoping there might be an entire thread on this forum regarding installing air conditioning but I cant find one. Am I just not good at doing a search.
Can anyone point me toward good info on installing air back into my 1970 c20?
Paul | | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2013 Posts: 3 | | | |
| |
| |