| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (5cameo8, klhansen),
98
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,474 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 23 | I need to find the 3 chrome bars for each side of my hood, I believe they are supposed to chrome but I am not sure, hopefully someone can set me straight. I have my old ones but they are a little beat up. Thanks | | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 23 | I am hopeing to find somewhere that I can purchase new, if anyone knows where I can purchase them please let me know | | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 211 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 211 | All the vendors carry them. They are chrome with a red pinstripe, I believe they are around $25 each. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 59 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 59 | If you can find good original they will be stainless regardless if they were painted from factory.
Rh | | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 667 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 667 | Hey JD --- I see original stainless hood trim on Ebay all the time. Be sure to question the condition/presence of the mounting tabs. Anything from '42 -'46 will fit and they are the same from 1/2 ton thru 2 ton. Happy hunting. To me, the originals always look/fit better than the crappy Chinese re-pops. Same thing with their knock-offs of the chrome grills. I've yet to hear of one that fit properly. | | |
| |
| |