| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Steelonsteel, 55shaker, GRNHydra, WICruiser, 51sub, Wally / Montana, Peggy M, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
108
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 101 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 101 | Yes John, that would be great to meet at Tradex. When are you planning on being there? | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 843 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 843 | | | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 101 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 101 | John, I will send you a PM | | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 305 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 305 | I was planning to go at 8 am, but have to delay until about 11:30. John | | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 101 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 101 | Sorry I missed you John. Let me know if you found anything you needed. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 305 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 305 | No problem Ted, There were things there that I would like to own but not needed for my truck. I was looking for grills and a couple of rims but found neither. Got to spend a few hours with my son so that was worth it. I saw Boyd's truck on our way out so he was in there somewhere. What's the next event? John | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 460 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 460 | Just wanted to pop back and thank Bobb and Berni (and Goldy) for hosting again... a shame that we had to leave as quickly as we did afterwards but we had to get back to da boyzzz (the dogs)... Nice to see everyone again and no worries Bobb, it was my pleasure to flip burgers for a change... my trusty sidekick Goldy assisted me and I got a picture of her next to the BBQ waiting for something nice from Uncle Trev too Thanks again for the nice day...  | | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 101 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 101 | I don't know when the next event is John. I found a carb that I needed - too bad it was the wrong spread! But I used the parts that were bad on mine. I wish I would have measured first, and that I would have bought the Rochester he had too. I have insurance on my Panel now so I can start testing reliability and see if a trip to Chilliwack is feasible! Bobb, maybe I can stop by and say hey some time. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 101 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2013 Posts: 101 | Bobb, I would love to see you collection. Looking forward to your next shindig! | | |
| |
| |