The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (KEVINSKI, DadsFirstPickup, Hanks custodian, Ponchogl), 198 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,230
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 101
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 101
Yes John, that would be great to meet at Tradex. When are you planning on being there?

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 843
B
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 843
I'll be there about 10am

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 101
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 101
John, I will send you a PM

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 305
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 305
I was planning to go at 8 am, but have to delay until about 11:30.
John

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 101
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 101
Sorry I missed you John. Let me know if you found anything you needed.

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 305
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 305
No problem Ted,
There were things there that I would like to own but not needed for my truck. I was looking for grills and a couple of rims but found neither. Got to spend a few hours with my son so that was worth it.
I saw Boyd's truck on our way out so he was in there somewhere.
What's the next event?
John

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 460
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 460
Just wanted to pop back and thank Bobb and Berni (and Goldy) for hosting again... a shame that we had to leave as quickly as we did afterwards but we had to get back to da boyzzz (the dogs)...

Nice to see everyone again and no worries Bobb, it was my pleasure to flip burgers for a change... my trusty sidekick Goldy assisted me and I got a picture of her next to the BBQ waiting for something nice from Uncle Trev too wink

Thanks again for the nice day... smile

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 101
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 101
I don't know when the next event is John. I found a carb that I needed - too bad it was the wrong spread! But I used the parts that were bad on mine. I wish I would have measured first, and that I would have bought the Rochester he had too. I have insurance on my Panel now so I can start testing reliability and see if a trip to Chilliwack is feasible! Bobb, maybe I can stop by and say hey some time.

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 101
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 101
Bobb, I would love to see you collection. Looking forward to your next shindig!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Gord&Fran 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0