The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jon G, frogfarmer, Cletus1950, Wally / Montana, greenie-reddy), 152 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,106
Posts1,056,213
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#94068 12/29/2005 2:58 AM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 11
B
Junior Member
Junior Member
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 11
Does any body know if the sender wires to the smaller or bigger pole on the gauge? thanks Jay


Life expands or contracts in direct proprtion to your courage

I.I.# 4754
#94069 12/29/2005 4:50 PM
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,708
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,708
Big Port,

In an effort to leave no post unanswered, I will give you my unprofessional opinion. I looked at a wiring diagram for your truck. As would be expected, it showed wire routing but no dope on the gauge.

If there are four posts on the gauge, would the two that are wire terminations have small visible insulation washers on them where they penetrate the back of the gauge. Could the others be used for holding the gauge in the dash.

These are obvious conclusions, so I would assume you are still stumped. Good luck, and great handle.

Stuart


Moderated by  Jon G, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0