The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (1955 1 Series, TUTS 59, Gdads51, TooMany2count, 2 invisible), 74 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,088
Posts1,056,348
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 197
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 197
Anyone have any pictures of these? I'm thinking of a couple for my truck.


Some of my crap:
1963 C-30 flatbed dually 292/SM420
1965 C-10 LWB fleet 250/column shift 3 speed
1965 C-30 9' stepside 250/SM420/4.10 gears (my DD)

Website I made for my crap:
http://www.66submarine.com
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 581
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 581
This is what I have. I haven't mounted them yet but they look awesome.


1941 G506
More

1946 3800
Pic
More

1946 3600
Pic
More

1924 Ford Model T Fordor
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 197
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 197
That's them! So the tread looks like that? Would you mind measuring the actual tread width for me?

Nice trucks, by the way. I love the 41-47's.


Some of my crap:
1963 C-30 flatbed dually 292/SM420
1965 C-10 LWB fleet 250/column shift 3 speed
1965 C-30 9' stepside 250/SM420/4.10 gears (my DD)

Website I made for my crap:
http://www.66submarine.com
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 581
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 581
Yeah, the tread is a little strange but it grows on you. Mine are 5.5" across the top of the tread. They look tall and narrow like the originals. The height measures 32" but I think you can get a 34" in a 10-ply. It's about one of three choices for a bias tube tire left. Sigma, Tornell, and maybe a military tread.


1941 G506
More

1946 3800
Pic
More

1946 3600
Pic
More

1924 Ford Model T Fordor
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 197
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 197
Thanks. So yours are 7.50-17's and measure 5.5" at the tread and 32" tall? That's what I was afraid of. They ones on my truck now are 34" tall and 7.5" across the tread (the front highway rib tires were 6" across the tread). Coker's website said the tread was 6" wide but I figured it had to be a misprint, the highway rib spec or something.

Thanks again for the help.


Some of my crap:
1963 C-30 flatbed dually 292/SM420
1965 C-10 LWB fleet 250/column shift 3 speed
1965 C-30 9' stepside 250/SM420/4.10 gears (my DD)

Website I made for my crap:
http://www.66submarine.com

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0