The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (1955 1 Series, 50Chevy3100, RdsLessTaken, DadsFirstPickup, tclederman, 1 invisible), 172 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,107
Posts1,056,225
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#933679 04/07/2013 11:55 AM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 176
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 176
There's a local show in Lakeport,Ca. It's usualy in June, called "Kulture Shock". It's pre 64'if I'm not mistaken and has alot of Rat Rods. I'm going to try and get "Miss.Betty" there for her first real outing. I just picked her up so it's gonna be some work! I'll post up more info on the event as soon as I find it.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 176
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 176
Well, after not seeing anything posted for the local show, I looked them up and gave them a call. It turns out that the fairgrounds increased the fees to the point that the car club can't afford it! Looks like no show this year, Bummer!

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 290
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 290
That is a bummer!! well you'll have to find another show to hit...


"IT IS WHAT IT IS"
1953 Chevrolet 1/2-ton 3100 4x4
In the Gallery
In the DITY Gallery
More images in Flickr
1948 GMC 1-Ton (now sold to someone in Hawaii!)
In the Gallery
More photo in Flickr
1953 Chevy 1-Ton
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 687
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 687
wow, that's sad. Hopefully another place can be found. Really doesn't take much for a show. Even a parking lot? Doesn't have to be high tech. Perhaps they can go 'old school' and just find a public place?

good luck.


David Gilmore
Stovebolt Pictures
Paint progress
____________________________
1950 Chevy 3600
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 176
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 176
It is sad, I was really looking forward to it, along with others I'm sure. I bet there's more to it than that? Fees,permits, and other bs I'm sure? It seemed like a really cool show, sure hope it comes back.
There's the local pear festival, it usually has a car show involved, and a couple other events we just might have to crash with the old girl! We're dying to get her out there.


Moderated by  Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0