| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gray_Ghost, Joe W),
211
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 176 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 176 | There's a local show in Lakeport,Ca. It's usualy in June, called "Kulture Shock". It's pre 64'if I'm not mistaken and has alot of Rat Rods. I'm going to try and get "Miss.Betty" there for her first real outing. I just picked her up so it's gonna be some work! I'll post up more info on the event as soon as I find it. | | |
| |
| |