| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,422 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 197 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 197 | Not trying to sell anything, but there's a complete integral head 250 for $200 near me with the A/C stuff on it. I figure it's a usable longblock and HEI distributor on my end, any interest in the A/C stuff? Anyone know what I could get for it?
Some of my crap: 1963 C-30 flatbed dually 292/SM420 1965 C-10 LWB fleet 250/column shift 3 speed 1965 C-30 9' stepside 250/SM420/4.10 gears (my DD) Website I made for my crap: http://www.66submarine.com | | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,223 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,223 | The brackets sell fairly easy on e-bay. If the exhaust is not broke and the head is in good shape, those engines run really good. Some even have two barrels on them. I wouldn't be afraid of one if it was in good shape.
Joe | | |
| |
| |