Hy Guys, I attended their meeting last night, and joined their group. It was great to see the trucks cleaned up and on display. There was a report by the Fraser Valley Heritage Railway group, I had no idea the fantastic things that are happening in Cloverdale on the historic interurban side of things, they have a station in Cloverdale, a station in Sullivan, and a car barn in Sullivan. Plans are to run from Cloverdale to Sullivan,when all the "i"s get dotted and "t"s get crossed, but I heard a rumor that they may eventually run down close to Scott road station. The trucks are in a small building and some are in offsite storage because they're would be insufficient room to display them properly if they were all crammed into that building, I'm looking forward to lending a hand where ever I can, and I'll try and keep you informed of any developments. They're hopping to have the truck museum open for Victoria day/rodeo weekend.