| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Shaffer's1950, Cletus1950, Leo, NAPCOStormTrpr, Otto Skorzeny, GDW, MNSmith, Hanks custodian, Peggy M, Hotrod Lincoln),
103
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 42 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 42 | Hi guys, someone put a 1960 235 in my '54 at some point. I am doing some work to the old girl and I didn't want to continue any further without the proper online manual. Every link that I have found leads me to a list of manuals where 1960 only has a radio shop manual but no true shop manual. I'm not sure why. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | These responses are accurate. No one has posted information regarding a 1960 Chevrolet Truck Shop Manual on-line. I think I have seen the 1960 261 engine section on-line, but you have a 235. You might have to resort to buying a used or reproduction 1960 Chevrolet Truck Shop Manual. This has been triple posted. You will find that many people look in all the fora, or they look at the "Active Topics" post, above (then at "Active Posts"). There is really no need to post the same question in multiple fora - that results in partial answers and same answers in multiple places (and some confusion). | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 Socket Breaker | | Socket Breaker Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,893 | guide to 60-66 manuals where to buy them : parts pick a vendor near you and check if they sell the reprints. check for used ones here: misc. stovebolt stuff or at an online auction site of your choice. You will also see them at swap meets occasionally... used or reprints. I have reprinted ones myself, they are very handy to have around. -W | | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 42 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 42 | | | |
| |
| |