The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (MaxStewart, MikeE, ShopRag, 59 fleet, DougH6100, Hotrod Lincoln), 141 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,128
Posts1,056,661
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#922086 02/22/2013 7:49 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 20
G
New Guy
New Guy
G Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 20
Turning a nice pickup into a more modern, highway crusier. Have all the drive train to dispose of...engine, transmission, front and rear ends, radiator, seat, steering gear and wheel, instrument cluster, and spare tire carrier. All these parts should be of value to someone. Where/how can I find a fair price to charge for them?

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,714
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,714
I use EBay completed listings and search all of Craigslist on adhuntr.com to determine prices.

List them in the parts for sale section once you decide the prices


Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
George, a fair price is what you'll take and what someone will give. Not much demand for some stuff as folks end up doing what it appears you decided to do. Some guys give them away or "pay it forward" and some just put some silly price on it to get rid of it. Post it up in the swap meet for what you'd like to have and see what happens.
....any pics of your project. We like pics.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 20
G
New Guy
New Guy
G Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 20
Hey Chipmuck, not real knowledgeable about how to post pics, but if you Google Campbell Auto Restoration, and look for the 46 pickup, you'll see the progress of the rebuild.

Last edited by George of the Junkyard; 02/23/2013 7:52 PM.

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0