| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
192
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,143 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 139 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 139 | I tried searching, but couldn't find anything in the forums on truck covers. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a good, reasonably priced cover. I get a lot of dust in the shop and have to wipe Ol' Blue off every time I take her out. Not worried about UV as she's inside. Any thoughts? Thanks. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,987 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,987 | A couple old bed sheets is the cheapest way. If you want something heavier, get blankets or bedspreads. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 139 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 139 | Thanks Tim & Rich. Think I'll check the thrift shop for sheets. Wife prob wouldn't like me "borrowing" the spare set  | | |
| |
| |