Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (2-Ton),
150
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 | Anyone local have an old fender with a rust hole needing repair? The piece I had planned on using for the patch panel demo in VA seems to have left during spring cleaning or something. Just need something to use as a demo. Patch panel will be included with fender upon return.. 
Last edited by MPandC; 12/23/2012 11:42 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 | Robert,
You are more than welcome to come see mine and see if any of them will work for you.
John
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | | | | Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 | Any loose ones, or are we taking a truck apart?  | | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters | | Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 | Cut up my fenders, but I have a tailgate. | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | I have a door that needs a little work on the bottom edge. Have a whole bunch of loose fenders but none with rust.
Grigg | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | On second thought, I do have a pair of 48-53 rear fenders with a little rust. Cand send pic if you want. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 | Doug, I was hoping for something with more of a compound curve than the tailgate offers, thanks though. Grigg, I had also planned on showing tipping a flange, so the door may come in handy as well. I think I'll head over to John's this week to check out his selection, but if it's not too much trouble could you post some pics of the rust areas of what you have, including the door? Thanks.... | | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 | Robert -- I have some loose ones, some mostly loose ones and may have a whole truck to take apart later in the week.
JM
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | | | | Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 | John, I'm off all this week, are any days (except tomorrow) any better than others to come over and see what's in stock? | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | I'll get some pics, might be a few days before I can post them.
Grigg | | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 402 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 402 | Robert,
I still have those two 57 fenders that need eyebrows (talk about compound curves) and lower side support patches. The ones we talked about last month.
Can send pics if you'd like.
Lemme know...
Jim | | | | | Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 | Jim, will let you know after I see what John has for fenders.. Thanks for all the responses! | | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 | Robert, I'm around, too. If the weather is nice (not raining and windy), I'll be planting trees. If windy and/or raining, I'll be spreading compost in the back field. I have to go see Dr. Langford tomorrow afternoon (about 4 pm), but other than that, I'll be around. Actually, you don't need me. The green truck is on the far side of the shop and the other (loose) fenders are up in the rafters of the pole barn (above the back hoe). Ole Charlie is in the shop and has a couple of stress cracks in his fenders if that's of any interest... And I'll be happy to shoot some holes in Doug's truck for you ...  Not 'cause I'm put out at him or anything, just to be ornery ... 
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,418 ODSS Lawman | | ODSS Lawman Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,418 | Wait a minute. My last trip to HQ Charlie was resting in his spot and Doug's truck was gone. I thought permanently.
Doug, what happened?
SWEET Sergeant At Arms: Old Dominion Stovebolt Society BUNS?!?!?!Where we're going, we don't need no buns.....1950 GMC 450 1951 Chevy 1/2-TonThe GreenMachineIn the Stovebolt Gallery | | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 | Doug's truck is not at HQ. Doesn't mean I can't go to where it is and hole it .... 
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,418 ODSS Lawman | | ODSS Lawman Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,418 | Now now John. Lets both set our beers down and think about this. If you made Doug's truck Swiss Cheese, then he would want to bring it back to fix!!!
SWEET Sergeant At Arms: Old Dominion Stovebolt Society BUNS?!?!?!Where we're going, we don't need no buns.....1950 GMC 450 1951 Chevy 1/2-TonThe GreenMachineIn the Stovebolt Gallery | | | | | Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 24601 | | 24601 Joined: Nov 1995 Posts: 5,723 | Wow. Good thinkin' That's why *you're* the Sergeant at Arms! But don't *ever* tell me to put my beer down ... 
~ John A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult. 1949 Chevrolet 3804In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum1973 IH 1310 Dump1963 Kaiser M38A12001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley) | | | | | Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 | If you are coming could you bring one of those rear fenders? I have one of John's front fenders and then a door coming from Richmond... and I'm bringing some flat yellow bus doors.... That should give us plenty of "samples" | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | Sure thing, I plan to come and can bring a rear fender. Grigg | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | Robert, I have TF doors that need the bottoms replaced if your other lead falls through. Mike B  | | |
| |