The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (baldeagle), 158 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,241
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#905904 12/24/2012 2:50 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 27
I
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
I Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 27
I have purchased a set of Fenton Headers, an Offy 2 pot manifold, 2 Holley/Weber 2bbls from Langdon's to install on my newly overhauled engine. My question involves the original engine exhaust and intake "rings" that are placed between the head and the manifolds. Several of my originals are no longer serviceable and I can't seem to find them listed in any parts catalogs. Can I get by without them or can you recommend a source?


'62 Chevy C10 Short Bed Step Side, 235 Six with Offy intake, 2 carter/weber 2bbls and Fenton headers. B-W T5 5 speed trans, with stock rear end.
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 123
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 123
Jim Carter lists them as a engine intake ring Part # ME236 or ME237

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269

1934-53 alignment rings

1954-62 alignment rings

Holley-Weber or Carter-Weber carburetors?

Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 27
I
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
I Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 27
Carter-Weber is indeed correct. Thank you.


'62 Chevy C10 Short Bed Step Side, 235 Six with Offy intake, 2 carter/weber 2bbls and Fenton headers. B-W T5 5 speed trans, with stock rear end.
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 27
I
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
I Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 27
Thanks, I ordered a set from Carter. One more step toward assembly!


'62 Chevy C10 Short Bed Step Side, 235 Six with Offy intake, 2 carter/weber 2bbls and Fenton headers. B-W T5 5 speed trans, with stock rear end.

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0