Tiny is dead on the money. I have the tool but it gave me a fit trying to use it. I have it on loan now and hope it'll do the job but its stilla nickel short of a dollar.
That being said, a fellow bolter advised me to try use a rubber "O" ring to help get it tight and to keep the ferrule from rubbing the paint off behind the door handle. I used a rubber O ring both on the outside and one on the inside and still have a problem getting it tight enough with the "todays tool".
I feel sure someone could make a tapered type rod to push,pull or in some way flare/tighten the ferrule like it came from the factory. I wish I had machinery and know how to at least try! It would make the job so much easier, tighter and clean looking.
Anyone out there to take the challenge
