The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (KEVINSKI, Dennys28), 96 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,134
Posts1,056,402
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#898289 11/21/2012 11:31 AM
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 64
N
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
N Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 64
Looking at some seats, Anyone got a clear idea of what year they might be? with the stamped backs I assume 60's?

Carryall seats year ?

Since price is a big issue with these I what too know what I am buying...





- NEALS49 - 2LOW4U -
"RECYCLE BUILD A HOT ROD"
"SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CLUB"
1949 GMC 100 Canopy Express On my Flickr
1949 GMC 100 SWB Deluxe Cab On my Flickr
1949 Chevrolet 6400 yard work truck
[b]1949 GMC 250 LWB 9' Deluxe Cab
On my Flickr
A whole lot of pics, 12K+ ..On Flickr Photo Group 47-55 AD
My Facebook Page NEALS49 MY GARAGE
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
They do not look to me to be 47-55 GM Suburban seats.

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
F
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
F Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 12,029
the upholstery looks like the 60's trucks I've had

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
International Travelall?? Typically, those side cutouts are meant to go over tire humps.

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 121
E
'Bolter
'Bolter
E Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 121
65'ish suburban??

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
60-66 Chevrolet & GMC suburban!


1951 3100 Chevrolet
1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall
Image
"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams."
"Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything"
"If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 64
N
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
N Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 64
Thanks Guys, Once again grand group knowledge is overwhelming.


- NEALS49 - 2LOW4U -
"RECYCLE BUILD A HOT ROD"
"SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CLUB"
1949 GMC 100 Canopy Express On my Flickr
1949 GMC 100 SWB Deluxe Cab On my Flickr
1949 Chevrolet 6400 yard work truck
[b]1949 GMC 250 LWB 9' Deluxe Cab
On my Flickr
A whole lot of pics, 12K+ ..On Flickr Photo Group 47-55 AD
My Facebook Page NEALS49 MY GARAGE
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,780
G
Master Gabster
Master Gabster
G Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,780
Neal they are for the 1960-1966 suburbans, but there is a catch. They made two styles one for the GMC and one for the Chevrolet. I think you have the ones for the Chevrolet because of the way it mounts. I am trying to get this resolved in another post. I used your photos as an example, they look like what I have. The jump seat will fit in both the Chevrolet and the GMC, it's the middle and rear seat that are different.

You can tell by the little arrows and the color of paint that these were used in a suburban. The middle seat will have a cut-out for the wheel well on one side only.

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
Some mounted to two tracks in the floor.Get a hold of Tony at 4-5-6chevytrucks,he can tell you all about them.


Tim


1951 3100 Chevrolet
1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall
Image
"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams."
"Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything"
"If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,780
G
Master Gabster
Master Gabster
G Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,780
I pmed him and he hasn't replied yet. I was hoping other's might have some information to share too.

Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 16
B
New Guy
New Guy
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 16
nice job, what brand of gas tank did you use? and is the pump in the tank? thanks


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0