Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (mick53, Shaffer's1950, klhansen, TooMany2count, Peggy M, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
83
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,388 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 64 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 64 | Looking at some seats, Anyone got a clear idea of what year they might be? with the stamped backs I assume 60's? Carryall seats year ? Since price is a big issue with these I what too know what I am buying... | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | They do not look to me to be 47-55 GM Suburban seats.
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | the upholstery looks like the 60's trucks I've had
Bill | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | International Travelall?? Typically, those side cutouts are meant to go over tire humps. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 121 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 121 | | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 | 60-66 Chevrolet & GMC suburban! 1951 3100 Chevrolet1951 Chevrolet Suburban CarryallImage"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams." "Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything" "If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 64 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 64 | Thanks Guys, Once again grand group knowledge is overwhelming. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 | Neal they are for the 1960-1966 suburbans, but there is a catch. They made two styles one for the GMC and one for the Chevrolet. I think you have the ones for the Chevrolet because of the way it mounts. I am trying to get this resolved in another post. I used your photos as an example, they look like what I have. The jump seat will fit in both the Chevrolet and the GMC, it's the middle and rear seat that are different.
You can tell by the little arrows and the color of paint that these were used in a suburban. The middle seat will have a cut-out for the wheel well on one side only. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 | Some mounted to two tracks in the floor.Get a hold of Tony at 4-5-6chevytrucks,he can tell you all about them.
Tim 1951 3100 Chevrolet1951 Chevrolet Suburban CarryallImage"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams." "Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything" "If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 1,780 | I pmed him and he hasn't replied yet. I was hoping other's might have some information to share too. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 16 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 16 | nice job, what brand of gas tank did you use? and is the pump in the tank? thanks | | |
| |