The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Otto Skorzeny, CharlieF), 102 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,080
Posts1,056,294
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#895344 11/08/2012 11:51 AM
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 11
B
New Guy
New Guy
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 11
I have a 1941 Chevy 3/4 that currently has snow tires on it. What is the correct or original tire size (not snow tire)for this truck.

Thank you

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,048
K
'Bolter
'Bolter
K Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,048
Look here


http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/chevyresto/4274.htm
http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/chevyresto/4274.htm

I have P205 75 R15 radials on mine with otherwise stock suspension. They look like the rather narrow origional tires and really help the ride


1941 Chevy Master 3/4-Ton
In the Gallery
More images in the Bolt Bucket

Born to fish, the truck is only a hobby.
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,712
W
back yard wrench turner
back yard wrench turner
W Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,712
What size rims?

My '38 1 ton has 17's on it. I bought 7.50x17 from OK Tire in Fargo, ND.

Last edited by Wayne67vert; 11/15/2012 9:41 AM.

Wayne
1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
1989 Silverado
1996 Mustang GT convertible
When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 507
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 507
If you visit here you can download all the info that you need.

http://www.gmheritagecenter.com/gm-heritage-archive/vehicle-information-kits.html


"If it ain't Steel it ain't Real"
"Earth the insane aslyum for the rest of the Universe"
41 1/2-ton, a work in progress
68 Shortbed stepside 327/325hp/700R4
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 11
B
New Guy
New Guy
B Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 11
Thank you for the Tire suggestion


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0