| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,295 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 11 | I have a 1941 Chevy 3/4 that currently has snow tires on it. What is the correct or original tire size (not snow tire)for this truck.
Thank you | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,712 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,712 | What size rims?
My '38 1 ton has 17's on it. I bought 7.50x17 from OK Tire in Fargo, ND.
Last edited by Wayne67vert; 11/15/2012 9:41 AM.
Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 507 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 507 |
"If it ain't Steel it ain't Real" "Earth the insane aslyum for the rest of the Universe" 41 1/2-ton, a work in progress 68 Shortbed stepside 327/325hp/700R4
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 11 | Thank you for the Tire suggestion | | |
| |
| |