| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Peggy M, tclederman),
100
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,117 Posts1,056,643 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 58 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 58 | Hello all. I noticed that there is a Chevy Chassis Manual for cars of '36, but is there any similar publication for '36 trucks? I'm looking for diagrams, etc of how the interior wood pieces and interior go together. Like assembly prints. Any ideas out there? It would sure be nice to have a guide to look at when digging into my cab work. Thanks!
Jeff | | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 | Hello Jeffs1936, the only wood is behind the dash at the lower front window and at the door hinge mounting areas vertically. I hope yours is in good shape because the hinge areas can cause alot of problems. I think the Stovebolt Tech has some manuals on adjusting the doors. I know 2 people that have welded angle iron in to fix these areas. I was very fortunate mine were in good shape. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 2 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 2 | I would be interested aswell on any info or pictures. I just bought a 1936 1.5 ton chevy and will be doing the same.
Thanks, Keith | | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 58 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 58 | Thanks for the info on this topic. Anyone who's already gone thru their own cab restoration on a '36 is welcome to add any more comments. They are greatly appreciated. Also, Keith, check out www.chevywood.com. See ya, Jeff | | |
| |
| |