The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (DadsFirstPickup, Wrenchman), 81 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,118
Posts1,056,305
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#884314 09/23/2012 9:02 PM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 629
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 629
I took a good part of the day to clean up and reformat my Webpage - www.46chevytruck.com. For those not familiar with it, you will find a lot of resources for the 1941-1946 Chevy trucks. It has grown over the years and I continue to add to it as I get new resources and learn new things. I always welcome new entries/info.

It also have a restoration log for both my 1/2 ton '46 pickup and my 1/2 ton Carryall Suburban '46

I added some new photo albums to the web page that include Vintage photos, Adds and Abandoned photos.

The Stovebolt has links to the page and of course it is also linked in my signature here. This page is strictly out there as a free reference for everybody to use and you won't find any sort of adds on it (other than the header from the Web hosting site). I have included a links page of various vendors and other helpful sites (first and foremost the Stovebolt page).

Since I cleaned it up, I just figured I would "re-introduce" it for those not familiar. Let me know if there is something else you would like to see on it. In addition, let me know how it loads up on your end....

Tim

Last edited by Sheridan; 09/23/2012 9:03 PM.

Tim Sheridan
1947 First Series Chevy 1/2-Ton
"Liberty Series" - "Art Deco" - Whatever you'd like to call it.
In the Gallery
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,076
Authorized Pest
Authorized Pest
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,076
Tim,

I bet you had a busy day! The new look looks good. Both those trucks look awesome (still).

You do have a lot of good information in there (plus plenty of pictures) and have always been a big help to folks here at Stovebolt. We all do appreciate that!

Keep up the good work.

Peg


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
W
Socket Breaker
Socket Breaker
W Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,893
Looking good Sheridan,

this is a great resource for you '41-'46 guys.

I know I've done my share of gawking over there from time to time.

-W

Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,780
G
Master Gabster
Master Gabster
G Offline
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,780
It's nice to have a 1941-46 truck site back on line since Brads' 41-46 site has shut down. I guess his operating costs were getting too high.

Your site looks great.

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 629
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 629
Originally Posted by GMONIZ
It's nice to have a 1941-46 truck site back on line since Brads' 41-46 site has shut down. I guess his operating costs were getting too high.

Your site looks great.

I actually have all of the data, etc from Brad's and will eventually get through it and have it all published again. Most is already included on my page. Brad still owns his domain but it is not being serviced. I did put a bid out to take over the domain and would simply combine the two and point the old Brad's web address to the 46chevytruck web that I have. Cost are very minimal (other than time) because the bandwidth used is not that great.


Tim Sheridan
1947 First Series Chevy 1/2-Ton
"Liberty Series" - "Art Deco" - Whatever you'd like to call it.
In the Gallery
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 170
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 170
Your site has been the best! I've referenced it many times when figuring stuff out for my 46. Your site has been MUCH appreciated. A great resource. Thanks!

Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 51
A
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 51
A big thanks for your site...it's been a great help restoring my '46. Pics are everything!


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0