Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
162
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,441 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 | Hello all of you fine folks. Finished my '36 1.5 ton and am working on another rig.I was on the site for a couple years about 2-3 years ago(Clutchhead Stew)I am glad to be back and look forward to the info and just plain good folks on the Bolt.I'll post some pics soon. Good to be back!!...Rick | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome back, Rick. Withdrawal must have finally gotten to you. We're already waiting for the pics.
Leo | | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 402 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 402 | hi rick,good to have you back. http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/baldybenny/library/ 1936 1.5 wrecker,1937 gmc coe,1939 Chevrolet coe,1942 4x4 coe, 1942 coe,1946 dump,1947 2 ton dump,another 1947 2 ton dump,1950 coe,1967 c30,1937 cat 22,1936 Chevrolet 5 window foremans coupe, 1914 ford speedster.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Hi Rick. So you've fallen off the wagon,although in this instance that's not such a bad thing. The Stovebolt is the place to come to feed your obvious addiction to these trucks.... I(we)look forward to seeing your new toy,tell us more, what is it? 1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 | Well Jockbolter50 I hesitate because it's a '42 GMC CCKW tractor from WW11. Don't see them here very often. I have shortened it 36" and have added a 1971 Chevy 292 and a 1 ton 4 speed. Quite the challange on this big beastie. By the way Jockbolter50, I'm Clan Gunn. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Rick, what an interesting project to learn about. Just when you think there are not anymore out there someone will pop up and know where another is located!! ..now some pics  ....the Bolt is right here for you. Welcome home. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 | Achipmunk, I'd be thrilled to show someone were I'm at with it. It's a complete frame off rebuild. I like more reliable running gear hence the 292/ 4-speed. The truck will actually be a Navy rig just because my family is deep in Naval history. It has the .50 cal open hole on the closed cab. I will go to the Big Bolt site this week with pics. Thanks for asking. | | |
| |