The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (baldeagle), 158 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,241
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#872184 08/04/2012 10:06 PM
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 166
I
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
I Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 166
I got my engine back and all the bolts were in a box ( for external parts ). I have no clue what goes where. Is there a site I can find out exactly where each of these bolts go ? Or buy an entire kit of bolts with location and torque specs ? This is frustrating the s**t out of me right now. Thanx ! Cheers smile

Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,362
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,362
Got the engine back??? From who? Ask them where they all go.
Even though I know most chevs engines the best, and can mix the fasters up and pick the correct ones. I still clean and bag and label them just because I don't like the hunting process. Its pretty easy to figure out where they will go. Are the main caps mixed up as well? Still just ask who ever tossed em in the box, thats your cheapest and best option if you don't want to spend the time figuring it out.


Kicking self for selling off my Taskforce trucks.
Still looking for an LCF or conventional big bolt in decent shape.


As of 10-26-2022, A 55.2 Taskforce long bed now the work begins

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0