| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,454 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 5 | I am working on getting my 41 half ton titled and plates issued. I live in WI and the forms require the gross weight of the truck. I am assuming it is 4,500 lbs. Is this correct? I have no way of actually having it weighed. | | | | | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 | Have a look here......http:/chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/chevyresto/4114htm | | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 457 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 457 | Zippy, should not be close to that if it's a stock half-ton. My '40 KC is listed in one book I borrowed as 2840 lbs. Doesn't say if it's gross weight, but I think so. Yours should be well under 3500.
Last edited by 40casey; 07/10/2012 3:03 PM.
1940 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup "KC" A day without sunshine is like, well, ..... dark! | | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 14 | My VIN plate is stamped 4600 lbs. It's a 1941 1/2 ton. | | |
| |
| |