| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,695 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 3 | Hello.
I've been pouring through the information in these forums and came to realize just how much I didn't realize I don't know yet.
Recently I acquired my first project, 1954 Chevy 3100, and I look forward to the replies to what will surely be unrelenting questions on my part.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | 235Thriftmaster, welcome to the Stovebolt. Absolutely the best web site for old Stovebolt lovers. I received much much help her on the bolt over the years and don't think I'd start another project if I didn't have the Stovebolt to turn to. LOTS of information and bolters here.
Just try to ask any question in the most appropiate forum for the best results. Lots to dicipher here so take your time and remember, there is NO stupid questions here. We all ask them at one time or another and I still do!! Nice looking pickup. I've always like the one piece windshield. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Welcome, it's funny how simple these old trucks are and yet how much there is to learn about them. Good luck with it!
Leo | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | 235Thriftmaster,there's not much more I can add that hasn't already been said by Alvin and Leo,other than welcome from Scotland! 1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 843 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 843 | welcome from australia you are in great company here STOVEBOLTS worldwide
57 3200 pickup 265 V8 with service tray
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 11 | that one looks like a sweetheart for sure. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 150 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 150 | Looks like you got ya a nice 54 there Thriftmaster, welcome.
Last edited by gtreasur; 06/10/2012 6:35 PM.
| | |
| |
| |