The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rusty Rod), 80 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,127
Posts1,056,680
Members48,452
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 3
2
New Guy
New Guy
2 Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 3
Hello.

I've been pouring through the information in these forums and came to realize just how much I didn't realize I don't know yet.

Recently I acquired my first project, 1954 Chevy 3100, and I look forward to the replies to what will surely be unrelenting questions on my part.


Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
235Thriftmaster, welcome to the Stovebolt. Absolutely the best web site for old Stovebolt lovers.
I received much much help her on the bolt over the years and don't think I'd start another project if I didn't have the Stovebolt to turn to. LOTS of information and bolters here.

Just try to ask any question in the most appropiate forum for the best results. Lots to dicipher here so take your time and remember, there is NO stupid questions here. We all ask them at one time or another and I still do!!
Nice looking pickup. I've always like the one piece windshield.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Welcome, it's funny how simple these old trucks are and yet how much there is to learn about them. Good luck with it!

Leo

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
235Thriftmaster,there's not much more I can add that hasn't already been said by Alvin and Leo,other than welcome from Scotland!


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 843
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 843
welcome from australia you are in great company here STOVEBOLTS worldwide


57 3200 pickup 265 V8 with service tray
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 11
5
New Guy
New Guy
5 Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 11
that one looks like a sweetheart for sure.

Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 150
G
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
G Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 150
Looks like you got ya a nice 54 there Thriftmaster, welcome.

Last edited by gtreasur; 06/10/2012 6:35 PM.

[Linked Image from i1188.photobucket.com]

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0