The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (TS3600, 55shaker), 86 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,140
Posts1,056,467
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#85082 04/19/2005 4:33 PM
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 150
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 150
Does anyone make the little spring type turn signal contacts that are inside the turn signal switch?
The contacts in mine are bent and it is driving me crazy trying to get them back into shape.
Perhaps an image of the contacts in correct shape would be great.
$70 for a new switch is a bullet I would like to dodge.
Thanks,
Mike

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
Crowbar65:

Send me a personal e-mail and I can direct you to a used one with the plastic ears broken off, that can be used for parts or just the springs alone. This will address the problem and avoid the $70.00 bullet. Let me know if I can help.

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 734
M
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
M Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 734
I paid $35 for a brand new switch. It's almost exactly like the original. Got it off ebay. Think it was a place in SoCal. In Parts and Accessories on ebay Motors, do a search "65 chevy truck" or "1965 chevy truck". Also do '66 as lots of people put "60-66" or "63-66" in their titles and/or descriptions.
I'll see if I've got the box out in the garage with the name of the company.
-David

Hey, I just saw that Piewagn has a NOS GM turn signal switch for sale in the swap meet.


Tradin' up dimes for nickels...
'`'`'`'`'`'`
My \'65 Chevy C-20
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 37
P
Junior Member
Junior Member
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 37
The truck shop had brand new switches for 30 bucks they have good prices on everything

Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 150
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 150
wow, thanks for all the help.
PGHDAVE: pardon me, but I am not familiar with the truck shop
Thanks,
MIke

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 219
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 219
Hey Mike,
I've got one listed in the swap meet. NOS switch.
Go here: http://www.stovebolt.com/bboard/cgi-bin//ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=29;t=000111

Jim Sgrig


"I can go anywhere...for I am a Piewagoneer...To the Piewagon"

1966 Chevy Panel Delivery 1966 in the Gallery and more on Webshots

Moderated by  Jon G, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0