| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
188
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,441 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 16 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 16 | Does anyone know if the trim for a 1 1/2 ton will fit 1/2 ton? I found a truck with all the pieces I need but don't know if they swap out. I know the seat did not fit just right. Seemed the cab was shorter. Thanks | | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 | | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 | Your best bet is to measure the cab. I know the fenders were different, but not sure if the cab dimensions were the same. | | |
| |
| |