| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,661 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 88 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 88 | I want to replace the liner in the division bar attached to the vent window assembly. This is the liner for the front edge of the door glass. It looks like I have to drill out the rivets that hold it in. If so, can I just glue in the new liners or should I replace the rivets? | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 | The rivets are not that hard to replace but you will need an assistant to hold it still while you set the rivets. You will need to remove the assembly from the door to do the job. | | |
| |
| |