| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (MickeyP, 37 GC, jmoore, Otto Skorzeny, Rusted Nut, kbenz, Eisenholtz, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,627 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 183 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2003 Posts: 183 | When I rewired my 52 1/2 ton several years ago, I installed new terminal blocks on the fenders. I don't remember who I bought them from, but they haven't done well. They seemed to have swelled up and are falling apart. Does anyone know who sells a good quality terminal block?
My dad always told me, "Don't force it, get a bigger hammer".
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy BillyDon, if you want the stock appearing ones, there are many vendors to choose from. If you want a quality part, then Cole Hersee p/n 4721-P3 (3 stud), p/n 4721-P4 (4 stud), hope that helps. | | | | | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 183 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2003 Posts: 183 | I'm more interested in quality. Will the screw holes line up with the existing holes in my fender?
My dad always told me, "Don't force it, get a bigger hammer".
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy BillyDon, I have no idea on that, but here are the center to center measurements, 3 stud mounting holes are 2.5" apart on center, 4 stud mounting holes are 3.12" apart on center, hope that helps. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 | I work part time restoring vintage military planes. We have boxes full of used surplus terminal blocks and the are all Mil Spec. Have 3 on my truck. Check out a wiring shop at your airport, they must have used ones. | | | | | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 183 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2003 Posts: 183 | I ended up buying them from Jim Carter. From their pictures, all the other vendors seem to sell exactly what I already had. The ones from Jim Carter seem to be made from more of a resin-based material (like a circuit board). Hopefully these will last longer.
My dad always told me, "Don't force it, get a bigger hammer".
| | |
| |
| |