| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,271 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 | Saved a couple Burbs today at this auction from the scrappers. What do I do now when I get them home?
_________________________
Last edited by cletis; 03/31/2012 6:19 AM. Reason: Deleted auction link
1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 114 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 114 | awesome score! too bad its so far from seattle though | | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 843 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 843 | just curios how much did you have to pay to get them both
57 3200 pickup 265 V8 with service tray
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 24 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 24 | I believe the line is "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into."
From your truck list it seems that they won't be lonely
Last edited by cletis; 03/31/2012 6:20 AM. Reason: deleted parts request.
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 310 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 310 | I saw that auction. If it was 50 miles closer, I'd have been there. Glad to see the burbs got a good home.
-Tim '51 Chevy 3104 w/'56 235, 848 Head, HEI Dizzy, Corvette Cam, Split Manifold and Dual Carter YF's
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,644 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,644 | How about reposting some pics of the 'Burbs?!? Looks like Cletis went nuts with the edit pen.
Chuck 1950 Chevy 1/2 ton (all original) 1951 Chevy 1/2 ton (future streetrod) 1941 Chevy coupe 1938 Chevy coupe streetrod | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 | 2ton asked what to do,I posted what I thought. 1951 3100 Chevrolet1951 Chevrolet Suburban CarryallImage"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams." "Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything" "If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
| | |
| |
| |