The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, Bill Hanlon), 194 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,109
Posts1,056,262
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#839974 03/30/2012 9:32 PM
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
2
Moderator
Moderator
2 Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,599
Saved a couple Burbs today at this auction from the scrappers.
What do I do now when I get them home?

_________________________

Last edited by cletis; 03/31/2012 6:19 AM. Reason: Deleted auction link

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 114
F
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
F Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 114
awesome score! too bad its so far from seattle though

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 843
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 843
just curios how much did you have to pay to get them both


57 3200 pickup 265 V8 with service tray
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 24
5
New Guy
New Guy
5 Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 24
I believe the line is "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into."



From your truck list it seems that they won't be lonely

Last edited by cletis; 03/31/2012 6:20 AM. Reason: deleted parts request.
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 310
8
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
8 Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 310
I saw that auction. If it was 50 miles closer, I'd have been there. Glad to see the burbs got a good home.


-Tim
'51 Chevy 3104 w/'56 235, 848 Head, HEI Dizzy, Corvette Cam, Split Manifold and Dual Carter YF's
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,644
S
'Bolter
'Bolter
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,644
How about reposting some pics of the 'Burbs?!? Looks like Cletis went nuts with the edit pen.


Chuck
1950 Chevy 1/2 ton (all original)
1951 Chevy 1/2 ton (future streetrod)
1941 Chevy coupe
1938 Chevy coupe streetrod
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
2ton asked what to do,I posted what I thought.


1951 3100 Chevrolet
1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall
Image
"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams."
"Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything"
"If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0