| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, J Lucas, dt235sd, Cosmo, jeffreyguy, Charles in CA, LAROKE),
132
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 61 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 61 | Northern Tool advertisers re-manufactured 135's. Anyone have any experience with them, or should I just go for the Miller? | | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 60 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 60 | I have miller 135 good little welder as long as your not trying to weld anything too thick. I don't know about the reman though mine I bought new | | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | They are cheap enough to get a new one so why take a chance on a reman unit? Anyway your going to want a bigger one after you buy it so get it now. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 1,571 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 1,571 | I typically have better luck with re-manufactured stuff than new. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 1,901 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 1,901 | I agree with remaned as well. Typically the tech who does the reman knows how to trouble shoot and inspect for known problem areas and will catch things before it goes out where as the assembly line is focused on output.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else
| | |
| |
| |