| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,661 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 73 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 73 | Anyone have any recommendations for mounting rear shocks in an AD 3100? I have a Ford rear end in it with standard springs.
Thanks.
Wayne S. Colorado Springs, CO
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 1,775 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 1,775 | Do you still have shock brackets on the frame? If so, you can just get a weld-on shock bracket and use the factory style shocks. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 73 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 73 | No, I don't think I do. I bought the truck in pieces. :-( I found one in a box of misc pieces, but that was it.
Wayne S. Colorado Springs, CO
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 1,775 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 1,775 | Go to LMCtruck.com for oem style brackets. Go to www.ballisticfabrication.com or www.wfoconcepts.com for weld on kits. The weld on kits are super heavy duty for off road use, so they'll more than hold up to an old 'bolt | | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 73 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 73 | Good idea Whitedog - I'll do it. Simple, but elegant. Thank you.
Wayne S. Colorado Springs, CO
| | |
| |
| |