The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (John Dlugos, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, Oswald, 216wny, 1 invisible), 168 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,179
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#622683 02/23/2010 4:32 AM
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 44
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 44
I was wondering if anybody knows the original location of the jack/lug wrench/crank for a 37 half ton pickup? I have the jack and crank (missing the lug wrench), but they were never in a "factory location". Thanks

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 44
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 44
I wanted to update this and also ask if anybody knows if Chevy delivered the truck with tools, or were they a factory option?
Originally Posted by Jeff Bagley
I was wondering if anybody knows the original location of the jack/lug wrench/crank for a 37 half ton pickup? I have the jack and crank (missing the lug wrench), but they were never in a "factory location". Thanks

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,377
T
Ex Hall Monitor
Ex Hall Monitor
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 6,377
Looks like you posted the question two years ago with no answers. I don't know but you might try posting your question over on the VCCA chat site. They are into the original stuff and would probably know.


Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet.
The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion.
Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 583
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 583
The VCCA technical advisor for 1937-38 Chevy Trucks is
Joe Fuchs
413 Mayfair Court
Hurst, Texas 76054
817-268-2200
[email protected]

Hope this helps.


1939 Chevrolet Stake Truck
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 14,522
rickmg is correct. 6cylindersovertexas visits here often and I'll bet he can answer those questions. He is a nice guy and I'm sure he'll be glad to share his knowledge. I think he's owned his 37 for over 30 years and has about every option on it that you could get.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0