The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (carbking, 2-Ton, Guitplayer), 205 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#815078 01/10/2012 6:27 AM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 11
S
New Guy
New Guy
S Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 11
i have a hot rod air stardard elite 53-1000 3 vent with heat/cool/defrost vacuum system and i didnt get instructions. hot rod air closed a couple years ago and the i have spent hours looking on the internet with no luck. i know that vintage air and hot rod air are the same basic design. but the big difference is the wires are a totally different color and hot rod air has a third vacuum valve that vintage air doesnt. does anyone have instructions.mainly the wiring and vacuum part.

Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 34
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 34
Hello,
I used the Hot Rod Air system in my 35 truck. I will see if I can ind the paper work? If I can, I will scan it and send you a copy.

Russ Sweet

Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 34
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 34
Hello,
I used the Hot Rod Air system in my 35 truck. I will see if I can ind the paper work? If I can, I will scan it and send you a copy.

Russ Sweet


Moderated by  Fibonachu, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0