| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
117
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 581 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 581 | Anyone ever make their own harness for a 41-46 truck? I'm rewiring and have the time and patience to duplicate the harness. Before I tag and take the harness out I was wondering if anyone had documented this with the proper wire sizes, lengths, and leads? I've copies of the schematics but they don't give any specs. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 | this one gives colors, although you won't find that kind of wire nowadays with the tracers - see some of the later [48+] diagrams here, which will show solid colors that became standardized, and also the gauges of different areas for 6V .... for lengths you'll have to copy what you have Bill | | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 581 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 581 | Thanks, guess I'll be using my old ones for proper length. | | |
| |
| |