Here are some questions I have recieved over the past week. Please provide whatever help you feel appropriate DIRECTLY to the sender. Thank you.
From:
[email protected] Did the 1954 chevy 3600 pickup with 235 c.i. motor have an oil filter attached to the motor? The only filter I see on this truck is the one in the oil sump at bottom of oil pump. Looks like a rather course metal screen on bottom of oil pump. Looking
for a good cotact for buying gaskets for the truck. I need axle shaft ,rear end,steering box gaskets. Will most likely need all the truck gaskets.Do you have any contacts. I don't see these listed in LLC or Carter's book. Any information on this
would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day.
From:
<
[email protected]>
H E L P !!!!!!!!
I am searching for data on a '72 Cheyenne Super C10 SWB pickup. I have decoded the VIN and Mdl #'s successfully and they match, but need some help on engine ID and paint code. The engine ID is T0317TKX and everything I have seen says that engine was only used in 3/4 & 1 T. (C20, C30). The paint is turquoise and white (Code 571), which appears to be invalid for any year, period.
Can you shed some light on this?
From:
<
[email protected]>
can i put my 57 gmc on an 1989 suburban frame with the 89 drivetrain ?
Since these are not members here but still in need of help again I ask you to respond DIRECTLY to the sender who e-mail address is listed. Maybe we can make members of them.
Thank you.